Discover Brussels with one key
24H/ 48H/ 72H
The Brussels Card is the best way to see this fascinating capital of Europe. It offers you, during 24, 48 or 72h, free entry to over 30 museums, free use of public transports and exclusive offers in designers boutiques, shops, exhibitions, restaurants & attractions.
Some of what the pass offers
• Free access to many of the museums of Brussels
• Unlimited travel on the STIB/MIVB trams, buses and underground lines
• A free city map
• Up to €13 off admissions to tourist attractions and tours
• Discounts (or free drink / dessert) in restaurants and bars
• A discount of between 5 and 25% in several Brussels shops and designer boutiques.
What's included with the Brussels Card ?
- MUSEUMS AND VISITS INCLUDED
- TRANSPORTS INCLUDED
- CAFES AND RESTAURANTS
- SHOPPING DISCOUNTS
How much does the Brussels Card costs ?
Brussels Card - Fantastic value
your passport to seeing more of the city for less of your money
Now three ways to enjoy your stay :
24 H Brussels Card - 24 €
48 H Brussels Card - 36 €
72 H Brussels Card - 43 €
As a general rule, for children below the age of 12 it's not interesting to buy a Brussels Card, from the point of view of saving money. Children get discounts at most museums and attractions (often free access for children up to 5 years and free access or important discounts up to 50% for children between 6 and 12 years old). Also students often benefit of special fees in museums and attractions. Please note that when you decide not to buy a Brussels Card for your children, you'll have to buy them a separate transport ticket if they want to use public transport (transport ticket costs 7 € for 24h / 13 € for 48h / 17 € for 72h / free for children up to 5 years).
Most of the largest museums are closed on Mondays.
Where to buy the Brussels Card ?
To get more from your Brussels Card we recommend that you purchase it in advance. You can plan your trip before you get here, save time and make the most of your transport tickets and Museum Card.
Purchase on Arrival
- You can purchase the Brussels Card at a Tourist office on the Grand Place or on the Mont des Arts (BIP).
For information on opening times of our desks, click here.
- at the Toerisme Vlaanderen office: Rue Marché aux Herbes 61 - 1000 Brussels. Opened daily: Monday-Saturday: 9h-17h (Winter), 9h-18h (Summer); Sundays: 10h-16h (Winter), 10h-17h (Summer). July-August: daily 9-18h. Closed on 25/12 and 1/1.
- at the following participating museums: Autoworld, Belgian Centre for Comic Strip Art, Old Masters Museum, Museum of Musical Instruments, Natural Sciences Museum
Purchase in Advance and Save Money !
Purchase your Brussels Card on this website today and exchange your voucher on arrival in Brussels at a Tourist office: