- You are / You want
- Visitbrussels at your service
Welcoming your convention in Brussels
The Brussels Convention Bureau provides you with independent advice, free of charge. Our team of experts will be pleased to put you in contact with the right partners to help you build your conference: venues, hotels, local professional congress organisers(PCOs), destination management companies (DMCs) and other service suppliers.
- Working hand in hand with you to draw up personalised bid books: key for a winning bid!
- Supporting your bid presentation: PowerPoint presentation, promotional stand and brochures;
- The Scientific Congress Fund , created to pre-finance or subsidise scientific congresses taking place in the Brussels area;
- Preparation of site inspections according to your particular needs and schedule;
- Introduction to local PCOs and DMCs;
- Helping you select the perfect venue for your needs;
- The Brussels Booking Desk which facilitates accommodation selection and offers a pre-booking service;
- Facilitating contacts with official carriers for preferential group tariffs.
- Official Brussels information on your website, adapted to a professional audience;
- Getting local attention focused on your convention, before and during the event.
- For large congresses:
- A Brussels information desk in your congress venue. A dedicated concierge can assist delegates with touristic information, online flight check-in and restaurant or entertainment bookings.
- City maps
Contact us now:
Elisabeth Van Ingelgem