Winter Wonders is undeniably thé unmissable event in Brussels of the year-end! This exceptionnal happening welcomed visitors from all horizons, languages and backgrounds. Thousands of people were enchanted by the unique atmosphere and the uncountable gift ideas. Fun and sparkling lights went hend in hand in the festive atmosphere, only Winter Wonders can induce.
This twelfth edition was crowned third best Christmas Market in Europe and stood for :
- a breathtaking sound and light show on the Grand-Place, with a Belgian spruce with the PEFC label;
- the new interactive structure at the place de la Monnaie : 'Iceberg - Electrabel Light Experience;
- a new mobility plan, efficient and useful, accompanied by a PRM plan;
- original and fairylike lighting in the rue des Fripiers and the place Ste. Catherine;
- the Christmas market, the shared terraces and the new crafsmen logo;
- the succesful traditional attractions: the ferris wheel, the ice rink, the merry-go-rounds, the slalom the Ice Monster;
- the fantastic RTL parade;
- the divers festive dates.
A perfect blend of tradition and modernity, that give our event its unique character! See you next year : from Friday 28 November until Sunday 4 January 2015.