Why stay at a hostel
GOOD REASONS TO STAY IN A HOSTEL
- Traveller's meeting point : meet and share the best good deals about Brussels with fellow travellers & staff members
- Budget friendly: save your money and use it to explore the city
- Good value for money: choice of comfortable and clean shared or private rooms
- Security and safety: 24-Hour key card access, left luggage room & lockers
- Friendly & inviting atmosphere: relax, take it easy
- Authenticity: stay true to who you are!
OPEN YOUR MIND
- Get in touch with other cultures and traditions and be inspired
- Improve your language skills
- Hostels organize and promote socio cultural activities such as concerts, exhibitions, movie nights, …
GOING GREEN, GOING LOCAL
All of our hostels are commited to minimize their impact on the environment. The initiatives which the hostels undertake concern among others:
- waste management,
- energy and water savings,
- environmental education,
- the use of sustainable supplies (organic food, eco-friendly household products)
The Green Key is an international eco-label chosen today by over 2100 tourism infrastructures worldwide. It is awarded annually to tourism facilities, hotels, bed and breakfasts, youth hostels, camp sites, conference centres and attractions, based on evaluation criteria rating overall environmental management, waste management, water, energy and green open spaces, food, environmental education, mobility…
The hostels are also actively promoting soft mobility & participative tourism notably:
Willing to discover the country from the inside, off the beaten track and through the experience of a local ? Meet a Brussels Greeter ! Your Greeter will allow you to delve deeply into Brussels' unique atmosphere and allow you to discover his/her favourite areas, habits and good advice...
USE-IT (Tourist info for young people) welcomes young backpackers with free internet, free coffee and info about the best parties and expos. The specialty of the house is a series of free city maps with the best 'local tips': local bars, authentic fries, second hand shops. Everything made to fit for young travellers on a budget.
To discover the cultural heritage of Brussels, the bike tours arranged by the association Pro Velo are ideal. There is an extensive choice of theme tours, there are dozens about lifestyle, heritage, green open spaces, history, neighbourhoods...
EVERYONE DESERVES A BREAK!
Youth hostels have always been at the forefront concerning social tourism and they intent to carry on.
Tourism for all:
- All guests will be welcomed regardless of their origin, nationality, opinion, religion language or sex
- Budget friendly for young and young at heart
- Disabled friendly