- 1 large or 2 small nicely red plum tomatoes
- 100 gr of peeled grey prawns (they have to be grey …)
– the ingredients needed to make a home
- the juice of half a lemon
– a few large lettuce leaves or other raw vegetables
Steep each tomato in boiling water for 4 to 5 seconds and peel immediately. Slice off the top and scoop out the flesh and the pips, gently sprinkle with salt and leave to drain up side down for a few minutes on kitchen roll.
In the meantime, work up a nice thick lemony mayonnaise with plenty of mustard and add three quarters of the prawns to the mayo.
Fill the scooped tomatoes with the mixture and place the top back on, dress the tomatoes on the lettuce and garnish by sprinkling the remaining prawns on top and around the plate. To be stored fresh until it’s time to tuck in.